Best Hand Operated Can Opener
If you are confused with how to buy a good hand operated can opener? We can help you.
On our page, we have listed hundreds of reviews of customers and some highlights for you. Below we have the most popular hand operated can opener available on the market today. You can choose what you like.
Please read this page and learn more information.
Top Hand Operated Can Opener
The OXO SteeL Can Opener is a kitchen essential. Stainless steel blades make it durable, and the large, soft turning knob is easy to manage. Big handles feature non-slip grips and give you extra strength to pierce a can, and the oversized knob turns easily.
- “This is a very good can opener, it is easy to use and the handle is very comfortable in your hand.” – Jetty Christian
- “It’s good, if you want a manual can opener that works, buy this one.” – James Rutherford
- “The blade is super sharp, it cuts through cans like butter.” – KLN
This opener entered the marketplace in 1954. It was originally sold by the Swing A Way company. Some of these openers are still working 40 years on.
- “This product is very high quality, opens cans very easy and looks very well.” – David Katamadze
- “Update six months later – the can opener is still working.” – Margaret Agard
- “If you need a can opener, buy this one!” – Lillyfan
OXO’s Can Openers – Open Sesame! The first Can Opener was introduced in 1855, and its rudimentary lever design was basically a variation on a knife.
- “I like that it cuts in a way that leaves no sharp edges on the lid or the can.” – xlcheng
- “It’s so easy to use and works great.” – Reb
- “At some point it started getting sticky and not opening cans all the way (it wouldn’t cut the last bit of the lid).” – Dan W.
Swing-A-Way Wall Can Opener with Magnetic Lid-Lifter
- “This is easy to install and works great!” – D. Hughes
- “I agree that this is the best can opener in the world.” – J. D. Weinrich
- “In essence, we use this wall mounted model in much the same way that a bank uses pens with chains attached.” – Heather L. Parisi
With the new and improved One Touch can opener by Kitchencc opening a can has never been easier. Simply place the One Touch can opener on top of the can, push a button and watch the can’s lid be removed simply and effortlessly with no sharp edges.
- “Works great, very easy to use.” – Mary Long
- “I like this one so well, I’ve returned the other and ordered a second one of these for myself.” – C. G. King
- “I barely have to do anything other than place it on a can and it starts working automatically, with minimal hand involvement at all.” – catmom
Suggestions of the Best hand operated can opener
Do you have any hand operated can opener suggestions that you think hand operated can opener would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.