Hand Held Battery Operated Can Opener
When trying to look for a new hand held battery operated can opener, many people complain that it is so hard to buy a hand held battery operated can opener which is both good quality and budget.
We have found top hand held battery operated can opener for you. The best hand held battery operated can opener have been chosen based on the reviews posted online by different users.
Our page of hand held battery operated can opener listed under specified categories will assist you in buying the best ones that will not be heavy on your pocket and also serve you well.
Best Hand Held Battery Operated Can Opener in the World
This opener entered the marketplace in 1954. It was originally sold by the Swing A Way company. Some of these openers are still working 40 years on.
- “This product is very high quality, opens cans very easy and looks very well.” – David Katamadze
- “Update six months later – the can opener is still working.” – Margaret Agard
- “If you need a can opener, buy this one!” – Lillyfan
With the new and improved One Touch can opener, opening a can has never been easier. Simply place the One Touch on top of your can, push a button, and watch the can’s lid be removed simply and effortlessly with no sharp edges.
- “We tried several sets of fresh batteries from different manufacturers on several of these junky can openers and none worked they all got stuck on the cans.” – Richard Larue
- “This is my second One Touch Can Opener.” – Unhappy
- “Works great very easy to use.” – Evelyn
This easy-grip can opener from Hamilton Beach/Proctor-Silex opens any size can using only one hand. Attach it to your can and watch it go – it walks, cuts then shuts itself off automatically.
- “This little can opener is hard to get working.” – C. Ashida
- “Worst can opener I have ever had.” – JewJew
- “It works great and looks very updated in my kitchen.” – Dorothy M. Whitson
The world’s first cordless hands free can opener, a kitchen tool that you’l love. Imagine the awe you’ll feel when you see the One Touch Can Opener walk around the can with no assistance from you.
- “The first time mine ran out of batteries, I broke the can opener prying it off the can.” – H. Devore
- “This is the worst can opener I have ever used.” – K. Yanginski
- “I have had to buy 3 of one touch can openers in a year’s time and the third one now does not work.” – Carol Bates
Black & Decker Gizmo electric can opener in white. Includes power pierce cutter, removable blade, cordless operation, auto off, hands-free operation, opens big and tall cans, mountable, batter charger and no-touch lid removal.
- “After about 2 months of use, a rivet worked loose so the opener wouldn’t grip any can.” – biker_dan
- “The device is a little difficult to get started on a can.” – T. Padgett
- “The lid hadn’t completely cut and stayed on the can.” – B. Rockett
Suggestions of the Best hand held battery operated can opener
Do you have any hand held battery operated can opener suggestions that you think hand held battery operated can opener would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.