Oster Electric Can Opener
If you are confused with how to buy a good oster electric can opener? We can help you.
On our page, we have listed hundreds of reviews of customers and some highlights for you. Below we have the most popular oster electric can opener available on the market today. You can choose what you like.
Please read this page and learn more information.
Top Rated Oster Electric Can Opener
Electric Can Opener. Slim, extra tall design to open extra tall cans. Includes bottle opener and knife sharpener.
- “Very good can opener, works well, easy to clean.” – Linda L
- “After one month, this can opener is working perfectly.” – Joan Marie
- “I’ll write another review as time goes by to make sure it stays as good as it is now.” – B. Markette
A blend of ingenious design and practical function makes this electric can opener a foolproof choice for any busy kitchen. The extra-tall unit accommodates a variety of sizes – from short, wide cans of tuna or salmon to larger cans of soup or chow mein – and everything in between.
- “We are very pleased with it’s great design and looks, and more importantly it works great.” – Bob
- “It leaves a mess on the counter and sometimes the shredded paper gets in the can or stuck in the can opener’s gear.” – Indy Mom
- “Can opener is tall & runs very quiet.” – M. Worman
This Oster Tall Can Opener makes any job easy with its flexibility of opening any size can. Has a patented power pierce cutting mechanism for easy opening.
- “It works great and it looks very nice.” – Janice A Case
- “The press down lever works it’s way out of the body and falls to the counter, and some cans just won’t fit the opening mechanism.” – Robert House
- “I’ll be looking for a new can opener after having this one a couple weeks.” – DeEtte Bitenieks
Power Pierce cutting mechanism for easy one touch opening, auto stop for safety, knife and scissor sharpener on back for multi purpose use, guide bar to align can during opening for smooth turning, ma
- “The adjustable height works great for opening tall cans.” – David C. Miller
- “Can’t go wrong with this one.” – John G. Terino
- “If you look on Youtube there a dozen good videos on sharpening.” – Mark A. Lingle
Tall can opener opens cans safely and easily. Patented power pierce cutting mechanism for easy opening. Removable cutting blade for easy cleaning.
- “Doesn’t hold the can in place and when you finally wiggle it just right and get it to puncture the can, it just stays in that spot with the motor engaged.” – KLopez
- “Returned it for a full refund.” – Lady Bug
- “This one lasted 2 months.” – Barbara K. Warren
This opener entered the marketplace in 1954. It was originally sold by the Swing A Way company. Some of these openers are still working 40 years on.
- “Very nice opener, works great, with a very smooth action.” – Mark…OH
- “Swingaway is no longer made in usa.” – R. Brown
- “This can opener is the best one on the market.” – Maria
The Oster 3151 tall can opener opens cans safely and easily with it’s patented power pierce cutting mechanism. The contemporary styling and convenient cord storage provides for a cleaner appearance.
- “It works for me and I know the job will get done…shoppers beware.” – judybear58
- “This is a terrible and frustrating can opener.” – David J. Sorkin
- “I like the auto-stop feature so I can start opening the can and it will be ready when I come back to it when I’m in a rush.” – Motown Mom
CAN OPENER TALL CAN OPENER POWER
adjustable height ideal for cans of all sizes knife & scissor sharpener on back for multi-purpose use auto stop for safety guide bar to align can during opening for smooth turning.
Suggestions of the Best oster electric can opener
Do you have any oster electric can opener suggestions that you think oster electric can opener would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.